World Conference on Early Childhood Care and Education Expo
An international exhibition dedicated to early childhood education will be held in the scope of the «The World Conference on Early Childhood Care and Education».
Participation in the exhibition is free. Custom clearance of the products, which is used as a part of the exhibition, would be FREE of custom clearance.
What is it about?
The World Conference on Early Childhood Care and Education will reaffirm the right of every young child to quality care and education from birth and urge Member States to renew and expand their commitment to and investment in ensuring that access of all girls and boys to quality early childhood development, care and pre-primary education so that they are ready for primary education.
Opening of the conference by the head of UNESCO Audrey Azoulay with a video message from UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.
Who will be attending:
This UNESCO conference is held jointly with the Ministry of Preschool Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Education ministers from around the world;
- International organizations and UN agencies;
- Intergovernmental organizations and financial institutions;
- Non-Governmental Organizations Private sector representatives;
- Private sector representatives;
- Leading international figures in the field of science and education, including Nobel laureates, influencers, etc.
What is the most important feature of the Conference?
- The event is held once every 10 years. It is the only platform where problems of exceptionally early childhood and preschool education are raised and global decisions are made, which determine the entire development of this important sphere for the next decade.
- At the end of the conference, the Tashkent Declaration will be signed, defining a strategy for the development of preschool education worldwide by 2030.
What does it mean for Uzbekistan?
This is the first experience of influencing global trends in social direction. As a host country, Uzbekistan will get a chance to present its experience, share its developments in the field of preschool education, and transfer best practices for international implementation. Uzbekistan is starting to be perceived as a trendsetter in preschool education.
The materials of the conference will be presented to 193 UNESCO member countries.
Who can Participate
Organizations that produce goods and provide activities related to the field of early childhood education
- Software and mobile application developers
- Producers of educational and methodical and didactic materials
- Manufacturers of educational games and toys
- Producers of media content for young children Scientific organizations and research institutes
- Publishing houses producing literature for children and teachers
- Educational institutions Manufacturers of special equipment for children with special needs
- Сhildren’s food manufacturers Manufacturers of children’s furniture and equipments
- Manufacturers of children’s furniture and equipments Сonsulting companies working in the field of early childhood education
Wide coverage through national and international mass media and social networks which gives great networking opportunity
A unique opportunity to establish direct partnership contacts with representatives of the international educational community
Wide coverage in local and international media
Presentation of new achievements and advanced developments of the organization
Opportunity to sign a contract on a government level for producing your own product
More than 1000 offline participants
More than 500 online participants
The «The World Conference on Early Childhood Care and Education» is held every 10 years. In this regard, this event will attract a wide of attention and this is a unique opportunity to express yourself at the international level / international arena.
Who to register as an exhibitor
Registration on the website as a participant of the exhibition www.wcecce2022.org/en/exhibitor-registration
Download and print the form
Upon arrival in Uzbekistan, provide the 3 customs representative with a printed form
Custom regulations for temporary import
- The temporary import regime will be applied for the import of goods by companies
- The goods can be imported for a period not exceeding 90 days
- Intercommunal organizations and financial institutions
- Imported goods can be used for demonstration only and cannot be sold or used in the territory of Uzbekistan
- A customs declaration must be filled out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- VAT and customs duties are not applied to temporary import
The price includes standard blocks from typical panels, branding with oracal according to customer’s design, carpet on the floor under the stand, table, chairs, electricity supply, lighting, logo and naming on the panels, TV 42